Indications for treatment in a halochamber or a salt room
1. Acute and chronic diseases of upper respiratory tract (ENT organs):
• acute and chronic rhinitis;
2. Chronic nonspecific lung diseases:
• prolonged acute tracheobronchitis and bronchitis;
• obstructive and nonobstructive chronic bronchitis;
• pneumonia (during rehabilitation);
• bronchitis with bronchospasm syndrome (with asthmatic component);
• asthma in the stage of unstable remission and remission.
3. Occupational dust bronchopulmonary diseases:
• allergic diseases;
• hay fever.
4. Vegetative-vascular dystonia, neurosis, hypertension.
5. Chronic fatigue syndrome.
6. Dermatological diseases.
7. Strengthening the immune status after medical treatment.
8. To prevent:
• frequent URTI (upper respiratory tract infections), influenza;
• relapse of acute bronchitis and pneumonia;
• chronic upper respiratory tract diseases;
• hay fever;
• cough associated with smoking and exposure to industrial pollutants.